Welcome to SAFER Vehicle and Traffic Research Centre at Chalmers to gain knowledge about how to work through a successful collaborative model that can lead us to a common goal; that no one should be injured or killed in traffic.
Begin your visit to the global UN conference in Sweden in Gothenburg, a city with exceptional multidisciplinary road safety research and innovation capability. The program aims to bring even more valuable knowledge about how a safe transport system can be created with you back home. We support you with practical details such as accommodation and transport to facilitate the combination with the main conference program in Stockholm.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
As a delegate to this pre-event you will take part in a half-day experience in Gothenburg, West Sweden’s home town of the automotive industry, to create a deeper understanding of how to improve traffic safety through measures resulting from a successful collaboration model between society, industry and academia.
As a participant in the event you will gain knowledge within:
- Vision Zero – basic principles on the Swedish road safety strategy
- Traffic safety measures today & tomorrow
- A successful collaboration model to work towards a common goal
- System thinking for traffic safety – practical examples on implementation
- Build understanding for needs to move ahead in traffic safety: why fast-footed regulations and investments (including grants) are needed and their benefits, by showing examples of opportunities
- Enabling the future: regulatory & research needs
WEBSITE ABOUT THE EVENT & REGISTRATION: Sign up no later than December 15, 2019 on the event website below.
The program will give you valuable insights on road safety that add value to your overall experience during the global UN conference in Sweden. You will meet leading traffic safety researchers who can contribute to increased knowledge for implementing safer traffic models in your home country. Welcome to us!