SAFER participates in Volvo Studio Talks - a global panel dialogue on road safety
SAFER's Director Magnus Granström will participate in a panel dialogue on road safety arranged by Volvo Cars on 15th October. The purpose of the webinar is to inspire a conversation and to pave the way for collaboration and improved traffic safety, world wide.
The Volvo Studio Talks will bring together various professions and perspectives in a live webcast from Volvo's studios in Stockholm, Manhattan, Milano, Tokyo and Warszawa. The open dialogue will discuss how we together can focus on everyone’s safety by cooperation, co-creation and learning.
Magnus Granström comments on his participation:
“I am looking forward to participate in the dialogue and contribute with our knowledge and success factors behind collaboration in road safety research. I will highlight the Swedish model for Vision Zero and also remind of the importance of a continuous work; the transport system is evolving rapidly and new challenges are added, for example with new kinds of vehicles and forms of mobility. The prerequisites are very different in various parts of the world and we need to continue to build knowledge and share it to save lives”.
The following people will participate in the dialogue:
• Malin Ekholm, Vice President, Volvo Cars Safety Centre (Stockholm)
• Fredrik Carling, CEO of Hövding (Stockholm)
• Federica Deledda, Executive Officer of the Italian State Police (Milan)
• Mie Shimizu, Child educator (Tokyo)
• Russell H. Henk, Program director of the Teens in the Driver Seat® / Texas A&M Transportation Institute (Manhattan)
• Pawel Kurpiewski, Collision biomechanics, editor in chief fotelikinfo.com (Warsaw)
• Moderator: Katrine Marçal, journalist
Welcome to join the Volvo Studio Talks on the 15th of October at 15.00 CEST. https://live.volvocars.com/