SAFER Research area day #4 2022
Welcome to the SAFER Research area day!
During these days the SAFER partners meet in the four Reference groups. These meetings are the formal arena for partners to meet and identify key issues and initiate needs-driven research, the base for establishing world-class competitive project portfolios. The work include to develop the project portfolio and secure that we conduct the research that the partners want to do together and is supporting our joint targets.
The agenda differs between the meetings and between the groups, but the base idea is to cover:
- Identification and coordination of research needs and suitable funding opportunities.
- Initiation of new project proposals in line with the roadmap.
- Follow-up of and feedback to on-going projects.
- Stimulation of cooperation among the SAFER partners active in the research areas (multi-disciplinary projects).
- Networking – dialogue – inspiration.
THE RESEARCH AREA DAY - AGENDA
09:00-09:45 SAFER Update
- Systems for accident prevention and automated driving
- Joint focus group between PICTA and SAFER: Post-Crash
12:00-13:30 Networking lunch and launch of the SAFER Data catalogue
- Human body protection
- Road user behaviour
- Safety performance evaluation
Please note that a special invitation is required for this event, the meeting is for appointed Research area members only.