Welcome to join in to an online meeting for a SAFER update! Now when we can't meet as often as we use to due to the circumstances with Covid-19, we would like to invite you to an online meeting to update you with a brief status report of ongoing activities at SAFER.
We usually give a SAFER update for our reference group members in conjunction to our Research area days, but we thought it would be nice and valuable if more people from the SAFER community join into the dialogue.
The preliminary agenda
- Key activities ongoing at SAFER
- New members in SAFER Core to help facilitate our joint research
- The SAFER Project portfolio
- Overall overview
- Reports from the Research areas
- What kind of projects do you want to see in the portfolio – let’s share thoughts!
- Planning for 2021
- Main activities in the pipeline
- What would you like to see more of at SAFER – let’s share thoughts!
- SAFER’s engagement in using AI as a tool for traffic safety research – short summary of the ongoing strategy work
- Upcoming calls in Future Horizon – how can we best position SAFER?
- SAFER Pre-studies – open call and plans for this research programme in 2021
- Welcome to the research area days in 2021
A special invitation is required for this meeting.