BE A SAFER PARTNER
We create safe mobility, together
Safe mobility can only be realized when talented and dedicated people work together with a clear vision, shoulder by shoulder. The development of knowledge in traffic safety is essential, and by applying collaborative innovation the SAFER partners create visible and measurable results in practice. As a SAFER partner, you play an important role in the creation of sustainable transport systems with close to zero fatalaties. You get access to a unique competence and research infrastructure and can run projects that would not be possible on your own. SAFER is your open research arena, and it gives you unique possibilities to influence the safety agenda as part of the transport system and city development.
WHY JOIN SAFER?
- Part of the bigger purpose of saving lives, reducing injuries and building sustainable transport systems in cities and beyond. World-leading hub for knowledge development in traffic safety.
- Collaborative multi-stakeholder research for enhanced competitiveness through the unique traffic safety research competence within the SAFER network.
- Open collaboration with research partners from the industry, the academia and the society.
- Access to the unique traffic safety research competence within the SAFER network.
- Inspiration through SAFER seminars and conferences.
- Representation in SAFER's research reference groups with the mission to initiate, run and report research projects and to share knowledge.
- SAFER affiliation increases credibility.
- Simplified access to SAFER's connected research infrastructure.
- Diversity across research disciplines a source for creativity and innovation.
- Strong track record in research propsal hit rates.
- It's fun, challenging and developing.
THE SAFER PARTNERS
Together for safe mobility
Today, there are around 50 SAFER partners representing stakeholders within the automotive industry, the academia and the society. Together, we create new knowledge and research findings that enable people and goods to be transported safely, effectively and sustainably.
- Autoliv Development
- BETA CAE
- Chalmers University of Technology
- Chalmers Industriteknik
- City of Gothenburg
- Consenz International
- Guidance to Zero
- Halmstad University
- If Insurance
- Jönköping University
- Linköping University
- Lund University
- Magna Electronic Sweden
- Movens Research
- NTF Väst
- Smart Eye
- Strandroth Consulting
- Svanberg & Svanberg
- Swedish National Road and Transport Research Institute (VTI)
- Swedish Transport Administration
- Swedish Transport Agency
- University of Gothenburg
- University of Skövde
- Volvo Car Corporation
- Volvo Group
Fill in this form, and we will come back to you with more information about SAFER partnership and its benefits. Welcome to join us in the creation of safe mobility!