CALL FOR SAFER PRE-STUDIES NOW OPEN
Do you have a traffic safety research idea that you would like to develop together with SAFER partners? We have an opportunity! Funding will proactively stimulate project generation with several SAFER partners involved to maximize the benefits of our multi-disciplinary platform and obtain a broad commitment, both between partners and within research areas. The funding is for getting started with strategic knowledge creation that can be leveraged e.g. by using the unique, new competence as a basis for national funding or an entry ticket to prestigious international collaborations. We also welcome proposals that are of a different nature, for instance for finalization of publications from a completed project or investigation of a new area.
Simply put, projects that lead SAFER forward and contribute to the continued development of our joint collaboration platform. The time schedule for this calls is:
• September: Call for SAFER pre-studies open
• Nov 17: Research Area day – dialogue about ideas within the Reference groups – finding partners (recommended).
• Until Dec 5: Fill in the pre-study application and submit here: SAFER Pre-Studies Stage V - Call #1 2022 (webforum.com)
• Dec 9: The Scientific Council (research area directors and part of the SAFER management team) evaluates and ranks all pre-study applications.
• Dec 15: The SAFER Board decides about funding
• By end of Dec: Decision letters are sent out
• Projects to start early 2022
Link to complete information in Webforum here SAFER Pre-Studies Stage V Templates&Process - SAFER - Project Portal (webforum.com). I you need access, please contact ines.heinig [at] chalmers.se
Welcome with your application!